Inspired by the tragic assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, a dramatic feature by Haim Bouzaglo.
A Film by: Haim Bouzaglo
(Israel, 2010, 100 Minutes, Color, Hebrew, English subtitles, Cast: Amos Lavi, Juli Fabreqas and Liron Levo)
Amos Snir, the head of the Shin Bet, has just 60 hours during which time he must prevent the next political assassination. The year is 2004 and the Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, has recently announced his intention for Israel to disengage from the Gaza Strip.
In the wake of the announcement Sharon has received numerous death threats and Snir has been trying to cancel all Sharon's public appearances. However, Sharon is determined to appear at the Yad VaShem Museum for the Holocaust Memorial Day Ceremony where he is to be the key speaker. The ceremony is due to take place in three days.
FESTIVALS & SCREENINGS
• Winner of three awards including Best Film at the Syracuse Film and Video Art Festival, NY
• Israel Film Festival - Miami
• Toronto Israeli Film Festival
• Jewish Public Library, Montreal
• East Bay JFF (Contra Costa JFF)
• Rouyn-Noranda FF, Canada
• Jewish Federation of Lee & Charlotte Counties
• San Diego JFF
• Cincinnati JFF
• Greater Phoenix JFF
• Detroit JFF
• New Jersey JFF
• Cherry Hill JFF
• Brazil Israeli Film Festival
• Utopia Jewish Center 2015