Michale is a thirty year old woman. She works with her father in a Tel Aviv accounting office providing services to important religious institutions. She divides her time between her child, her husband, her work and the man with whom she is having an affair. When Michale learns of the tragic death of her lover, her life is shattered
A Film by: Raphael Nadjari
(Israel/France, 2004, 110 Minutes, Color, Hebrew, English subtitles, Cast: Asi Levi, Uri Gabriel, Florence Bloch, Shaul Mizrahi, Danny Steg )
Michal, a 30 year old Israeli woman, works in her father’s office in Tel Aviv, which provides accounting services to important religious institutions. Michale has been cheating on her husband for months. Her life is split between her child, her husband, her work and her lover. Then, one day, her life is shattered when she learns of the unexpected and tragic death of her lover.
"...sensitive and edgy and totally original...this worthy, moving, and courageous film will surely be much talked about..." - Le Monde, Feb 2004
AWARDS, FESTIVALS & SCREENINGS
• Reflet d’Or for Best Film – Cinema Tout Ecran, Geneva 2004
• Official Section Award for best film and Special Jury Award - Sevilla Film Festival 2004
• Special Jury Prize - France Cinema Festival of Florence, Italy.
• Panorama Berlin International Film Festival 2004
• Karlovy Vary 2004
• Jerusalem International Film Festival 2004
• Montreal Film Festival 2004
• Oldenburg Film festival 2004
• Adat Shalom, MD