A Film by: Tali Shalom Ezer
(Israel, 2008, 57 Minutes, Color, Hebrew, English subtitles, cast: Amir Wolf, Lana Ettinger, Rosina Kambus, Liat Glick, Yonatan Swirski)
Eli, a man in his thirties, decides to go Hagar, a sex therapist for treatment of problems of intimacy.
Under laboratory conditions they form a relationship including mutual physical and emotional exposure, Although Eli is aware that the treatment in an artificial and controlled process, he falls in love with Hagar.
The treatment helps Eli deal with his fears of the real world and enables him to create a new, sincere dialogue with members of his family, especially with his young nephew Yarden, confronting his utmost fear, the one related to his childhood.
AWARDS, FESTIVALS & SCREENINGS
• Best Film Award at the Int. Festival for Women’s Films, Israel 2008
• Edinburgh Film Festival 2009 – Official Selection
• Jerusalem Film Festival– Official selection
• Washington DC Jewish Film Festival
• San Francisco Jewish Film Festival
• Brazil Israeli Film Festival
• PKF- Rome Israeli Film festival
• Warsaw Jewish Film Festival